Help us fine tune plans for the upcoming Modeling Meeting!
Wednesday, April 26, 2017, noon to 2pm at the School of Public Health 1, room 3755.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction/update on ITiMS activities and overview of retreat purpose.
- Welcome new students and their mentors
- Adam Krieger (Fellow)
- Nina Lin & Brad Cardinale
- Emily Crossette (Fellow/Associate)
- Lutgarde Raskin, Indika Rajapakse & Krista Wigginton
- Hayden Hedman (Fellow)
- Joseph Eisenberg & Carl Marrs
- Emily Menard (Associate)
- Betsy Foxman & Marisa Eisenberg
- Congratulate graduating students
- Kevin Boehnke (Fellow/Associate)
- Nadine Kotlarz (Fellow/Associate)
- Review and give feedback on the registration materials for the upcoming Modeling Meeting (on the table)
- What additional information would be helpful (beyond what is currently on registration materials)
- BWF offered to create a pamphlet for the meeting, like "How to get the most out of an interdisciplinary meeting" or some other worthwhile topic. Thoughts?
- Swag ideas (t-shirt, water bottle, note books, stickers, etc.)
- Idea Smashing
- Identify data/papers of interest
- Identify software (e.g., Netlogo)
- Questions answerable using models or of interest for modeling
- Tables (one table per smashing question)
- Synthesize smashing results
- Identify mini lecture topics for modeling meeting that arose from smashing
- Feedback to the group